Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Trick-or-Sweet

I threw a small Halloween food party this past weekend with my roommate. We had green tea cupcakes, pumpkin butter shortbread, cheesecake brownies, caramel apples, and lychee (pictures below).

My mom was awesome and knitted me the sweater from Coraline (the movie) using the pattern from the official website. Then I sewed on the stars and made a dragonfly barrette to complete the outfit. Then on Wednesday we carved pumpkins, and I made the cat from the movie to go along with my outfit:

Here's what I made for the party.

Frankenstein Green Tea Cupcakes

with chocolate buttercream hair and white chocolate chip eyes

Cheesecake Brownies

Red Wine Caramel Apples

Pumpkin Butter Shortbread Sandwiches

Lychee and Blueberry/Raspberry Eyeballs

Sorry for the poor photo quality; I was in a rush.

No comments: